Why choose a Home Business?

I have had many I speak to daily ask "Why did you choose a Home Business?" I have answered that question over and over again, very easily and it was just common sense to me to explain the great benefits to having a Home Business. But, today was different. I had a "What If" moment... I wondered where my life would be if I never found Ameriplan®. What if I never searched for work at home 5 years ago? What if Ameriplan®  never crossed my path? What if I gave up and decided that I was never going to find what I was looking for?

Where would I be? I got a bit scared and fearful of what my life would be without my Home Business. How it has changed my life and brought success beyond what I imagined. Not just the income but the friendships, the family that I have now through the Freedom at Home Team. What I have experienced to this point. I could not visualize my life any different. I could not see myself working for someone else 40+ hours a week for 40 years. It was not a fun picture to try and visualize.

I share this with you because I speak to many each day that want a change, they want to have financial and time freedom but they have no idea where to start. They want to be home with their children. They want to live their lives without stress and worry about money. They want to be able to contribute to their household without putting their children in daycare. There are reasons after reasons why people are on that long, hard search for legitimate work at home. I remember being in that moment. Believing there had to be something but couldn't quite get to it. Knowing that I would do anything to come home to my children and not work 60 hours a week. I was determined no matter what to find something that worked. As many of you are now.

I want each and everyone of you to know why you should choose a Home Business as it can and will change your life if you allow it to:

~ Financial Freedom (Building an income to create freedom)
~ Time Freedom (Working around your family and your time)
~ Firing your Boss (Quit your JOB and live on your terms)
~ Increased Income (Six figure+ potential - the sky is the limit)
~ Coming home to your children (Being there everyday with them)
~ Working when and how you want (Create you own schedule)
~ Taking your business with you wherever you go (Work from anywhere on your laptop)
~ Helping other's and changing lives (Giving those who want a change that chance)
~ No college required (No investing hundreds of thousands in college)
~ Personal Growth / Development (Learning who you are, having a purpose and believing in yourself)

These are just a few benefits to having a Home Business. If you become more open minded you will find that there are many other reasons to have a Home Business. Everything from the Tax Deductions to the Vacactions you can take. A Home Business can and will change your life. It gives everyone that chance to make a change, it is just up to you to make it happen. Most are programmed to think we have to go to college, we have to work 9 to 5, we have to have job security to have success. Well, I am telling you that those are not your only choices. There is a big world of amazing opportunities out there that can change your life if you want them to. Do not let that fear stop you from following your dreams. Being safe only means surviving. You are not truly living and the purpose to life is to LIVE!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 - 2010 - TheWAHMGuide.com - All rights reserved

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP