Exclusive Interview with Kristine Pulido, Ardyss International Representative

I had the pleasure of interviewing Kristine Pulido, a successful and proud Representative with Ardyss International. Ardyss International was built by the creators of the revolutionary Body Magic.  A company built on integrity that enlisted an expert team of doctors and medical engineers to create high quality therapeutic garments and all-natural products to help you look and feel better from the inside out. 

We wanted to share with you a bit of this exclusive interview with Kristine Pulido with you:
 
Jennifer May: Tell us a little about yourself and your background:
 
Kristine Pulido: I was born in Maryland and moved to California in the 1980s.  While living in the Bay Area, I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Aviation with a minor in Business.  In 2004, I married an Airman and moved to Texas where I earned two Associate of Science degrees in Airframe & Powerplant Technologies.  I have two beautiful young children, a hyper Jack Russell Terrier, and a turtle.  I like researching, making things with my hands, and mentoring others with a “servant’s heart.”

Jennifer May: Why did you choose your business and what is your company about in a nutshell?

Kristine Pulido:
I chose this business because my parents came to America with a dream for a better life.  My mother's side of the family believed in alternative medicine to allow our own bodies to heal itself using the nutrients that nature provides us.  I can still remember when my mother gave me my first “Home Remedies” book.  Looking back on it now, I can see why it was so important for her to live that type of lifestyle.  My mother has an amazing family history of long life with only a few ancestors having asthma.  But on my father's side, that is another story.  His family had cancer, gout, high blood pressure, diabetes, and kidney failures.  Unfortunately, I experienced a lot of deaths in the family and lost some high school friends.  You never really know it or want to do something about your health until something hits close to home and hits you hard in the chest.  I've been diagnosed with a form of COPD called chronic bronchitis since I was 17.  Each cough attack reminds me that one day I will be breathing through an oxygen tube for the rest of my life.  Every time I would catch a cold, feel a drop in temperature, or even have a speck of dust land in my throat; it triggers my condition and I would continuously hack up globs of thick green mucous for at least three straight months. This past winter (2009), I started taking Ardyss Plus with LeVive and within two weeks, my coughing stopped and I never became sick again.  Even during the H1N1 virus outbreak, my family (including my now 3 year old daughter) hasn’t been sick since taking these wonderful supplements.  Living with an incurable disease and not having to be dependent on an inhaler brings new hope that the oxygen tube won't be a part of my life anytime soon.

These products are amazing and they really do work.  Ardyss International focuses on helping others and it shows in the quality of their products.  They've enlisted top scientists and medical professionals to create products that help improve our bodies from the inside out without the harsh and sometimes fatal side effects of traditional medicine.  (I do believe in taking traditional medicine when necessary, but I believe in the power of the human body more.)  Just like doctors tell you to eat healthy, lose weight, take multi-vitamins, and consume certain foods to increase your essential nutrients in your system, Ardyss can help you do just that effectively, conveniently, and more affordable than surgery and multiple doctor visits.  Also, Ardyss genuinely cares for their distributors with an unbelievable (but realistic) compensation plan and generous support through business training and team assistance.  Their passion and commitment to changing people’s lives speak for themselves.

Jennifer May: 
 What was your reason for wanting to work from home?


Kristine Pulido: My biggest reason is my family.  I am a military spouse with two young children.  Moving around all the time and with this tough economy, finding a stable and decent paying job is hard to obtain.  Daycare costs were well above the amount I would be receiving from a 9 to 5 job.  Having this business allows me to make more money and I can take this business wherever I go without having to lose any clients or team members.

Jennifer May:  What is your favorite part about working from home?

Kristine Pulido: My favorite part about working from home is being able to make the money I do in a short amount of time; allowing me to spend quality time with my babies.  What I make in two hours exceeds the pay I would have received for two weeks of "employee pay” minus daycare.

Jennifer May:   If you had one piece of advice to give someone who is searching for their perfect work from home opportunity or job... what would that be?
 
Kristine Pulido:  Know your priorities.  What is important to you and ask yourself how can this company help you reach your goals?  Everyone is different and not every opportunity out there should be taken.  So long as you know what is in your heart and stay true to it, finding the right opportunity will come naturally.

Jennifer May:   What do you do to stay motivated and excited each day to get up and work?
 
Kristine Pulido:  My family, friends, team members, and the products keep me excited and motivated every day.  I always have to keep in mind that no matter how the day turns out, I remind myself why I do this business...I do this for them.  I have never experienced this kind of fulfillment with any other work at home business before.  The Body Magic boosts my confidence every time I put it on and making my family happy and healthy are great rewards in themselves.  I love this company and what they stand for - living longer, stronger, and wealthier.  After all, "an appointment with Ardyss will change your life."

To learn more about Ardyss International and working from home with Kristine CLICK HERE.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 - 2010 - TheWAHMGuide.com - All rights reserved

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP